I Saw A Squirrel I Saw A Squirrel

So.. why has this so few plays?

This is some awesome stuff!

The Fearless Flight The Fearless Flight

Simple but nice

I think the beauty in your track lies in it's simplicity. I like :)

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Just gets better

At first I was like "Okay.." but then it it became pure awesomeness!

I really like how your bassline turned out. Massively deep and yet crisp and clear!

Love it!

Bass? 2010 Bass? 2010

Not half bad

The lead synth you chose is rather odd, but otherwise this really gets two thumbs up from me :-D

djhathor23 responds:

thats the point lol i was just listening to different synths and this came up and i was like hmm...i hate it! but it was catchy lol

-_-Ibiza-_- -_-Ibiza-_-

Not half bad

No so bad at all, to be honest :)

OKI! OKI!

It's still copyright infringement

# You are making the legal claim that it is your own original work.
# Loops you made from existing copyrighted songs are not your own original work.

Saying that you used another artists song in your production does not give you the right to use it. See it as you want, but this IS copyright infringement and you should consider taking it down to avoid mentioned copyright problems.

L337-Manga responds:

so you're telling me the game "DJ Hero" is copy right infringement or such?

Insanity For The Soul Insanity For The Soul

More bass and this is gold

I totally agree with dj-Smilee here.

Pump the lower frequencies around the 80Hz mark a bit and you're set :)

A Lady Noir A Lady Noir

Interesting combination

First off: I really like how the track starts out and then slowly evolves from almost purely 8-bit to something more warm and organic. Even though it does sound slightly overloaded at small parts it's overall a rather enjoyable piece to listen to. something I would not have expected.

The only thing that sounds slightly odd to me is that at the last 2 minutes it's hard to follow the leading melody as it seems to change and morph unexpectedly. Not necessarily a bad thing but it makes it a littler harder to follow the general flow of the track :)

Super (sample) Super (sample)

Too much going on

I'm new to rating things so I hope that "no stars" will now lower your rating.

There is too much going on at once. Adding even more will just make it sound even more confusing :)

My advice is to take out at LEAST one synth, maybe two, listen to each one on their own and try to focus on what element of the track you feel sounds best like it could carry your track. Right now it just sounds like several melodies are trying to get the attention.

Sometimes less is more. Define a bassline and a lead synth. Also I would try tuning down the volume of everything quite a bit, then try to adjust each instrument individually.

Hope that helps :)

7eed responds:

Thank you for your review. To be honest, I meant to dump a bunch of sounds and effects in the song because I know I can't finish the song hence "sample". I appreciate your input. This is not my best work I'm afraid.

Thank you again.

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

Incredible track!

This track is extremely well put together. Top notch mastering.

Not to mention it has a really good vibe. I really love the breakdown in the middle! Two thumbs up from me!